Find a full list of apprenticeship standards within this sector here.
Here are some examples of the apprenticeship standards available in this sector:
- Construction Plan Operative (Level 2)
- Telecoms Field Operative (Level 2)
- Plasterer (Level 2)
- Construction Site Management (Level 6)
- Construction Quantity Surveyor (Level 6)
- Bricklayer (Level 2)
- Painter and Decorator (Level 2)
- Carpentry and Joinery (Level 2)
- Plumbing and Domestic Heating Technician (Level 3)
- Civil Engineering Technician (Level 3)
Apprenticeship Employers and Training Providers
Here are some examples of employers and training providers offering opportunities within this sector:
- Try looking at local housing developments or the companies that are building in your area. Check out their website for construction-based apprenticeship opportunities.
- Construction doesn't always mean working on a building site, so make sure you do your research about the different opportunities available.
- Some trade apprenticeships may require you to have certain GCSEs at a higher level to start the apprenticeship. For example, some electrical opportunities require you to have a 5 (B) in maths.