Legal, Finance and Accounting
Find a full list of apprenticeship standards within this sector here.
Here are some examples of the apprenticeship standards available in this sector:
- Accounts or finance assistant (Level 2)
- Payroll administrator (Level 3)
- Financial adviser (Level 4)
- Insurance practitioner (Level 3)
- Paralegal (Level 3)
- Solicitor (Level 7)
Apprenticeship Employers and Training Providers
Here are some examples of employers and training providers offering opportunities within this sector:
- Remember, finance isn’t just relevant to banks – every organisation will have to manage finance so explore a range of employers.
- Legal apprenticeships can be very competitive, make sure you are prepared for the application process and ask teachers, parents and anyone else for support.