My Child is Not at a Kent School

Elected Home Educated

If your son or daughter is home educated and you:

  • would like to talk to someone about getting them into a Kent school. Please contact the EHE team by emailing
  • would like to discuss options after Year 11, please contact The Education People by emailing or calling 03000 422 814.


If your child is in Year 11 at an independent school, elected home educated or a school outside of Kent and they would like to apply to a Kent sixth form or college, they can self-register for an account. If necessary, you can get in touch with the KentChoices team.