Below are links to a number of resources that will help you think more about your future and the careers that could interest you.
- National Careers Service provides information and guidance to help you make decisions on learning, training and work.
- Barclays Life Skills provides a guide to creating a CV.
- Careers Pilot provides expert careers information and tools for 11 to 19 year olds, all in one place.
- BBC Bitesize explores the world of work, with advice from people who've found the right paths for them.
- icould provides real-life career videos, advice and information to inspire your career.
- The Skills Builder Universal Framework shows how to build essential skills at every stage of life.
- Careers Box provides films exploring different industries.
- Amazing Apprenticeships tackles misconceptions about apprenticeships and promotes the benefits.
- Prospects is a guide for graduate jobs postgraduate study, advice about work experience, internship opportunities and graduate careers.
- Plan It Plus can be used for job seeking.
- Kent and Medways WOW TV Channel showcases people in jobs, their journeys and giving information and advice to young people, parents/carers and schools.