There is a lot of pressure on young people and particularly now with all the uncertainty created by Coronavirus (COVID-19). If you feel that you would like to talk to someone or read about ways to help yourself manage how you feel, there are a number of resources here that could help you.
- Get Self Help provides resources and information on how to support yourself for all ages.
- Young Minds provides resources and information on how to support yourself, focussing on under 18s and has helpline for parents/carers (08088 025 544).
- Mood Spark is aimed at 10 to 16 year olds, focussing on getting through COVID-19.
- NHS Self Help provides information for all ages.
- We Are With You provides access to online support.
- Together All provides online community available 24 hours a day.