Making and Sending Applications
Once you've successfully added all the courses you wish to apply for to your favourites, you're ready to make and send your application(s) by following the steps below.
- Go to My Account and click My Applications.
- Click on Start a new Application.
- Because you've completed your profile and searched for courses and added these your favourites, you are able to go straight to Section 7, Course Choices.
- Add the course(s) to your application. You can only add courses that are from the same sixth form or college (provider). You will need to make a seperate application for each provider.
- Once you've added all your choices to the application, scroll down the page. You will be able to order your choices by preference. Then you will need to complete the reason you have chosen these courses (this is where you can tailor the application to the provider, unlike your personal statement, which should generic). Make sure you Save and Continue.
- You can now go through to Section 8, Send Your Applicaiton.
- Review your details and application. If you want to make changes, you can make them by using the Edit button at the end of the relevant section.
- Once you're happy that all your details are correct. Some providers may ask additional questions. Please answer these questions, select a preference for you application and agree to the terms and conditions. Now you can Send Application.
- Once, you've sent your application. The screen below should appear and this has been sent to the provider.
You need to make sure that after you've made your application(s), that you check back regularly to see how your application is progressing in My Application section. Also, make sure that you check your emails regularly and the Message Centre in your account.