Completing Your Profile
Once you've successfully logged in to your KentChoices account, your profile homepage will appear as below. To complete your profile, click the My Profile Template option box.
- Once you're in My Profile Template section, you will given 6 sections to complete, the first being Personal Details, the second being Parental Information, then Qualifications, Work Experience, Personal Statement and lastly Equality and Diversity. All sections will appear with a red cross. Once you've completed each section, you will see your progress by green tick appearing.
- Click on the Personal Details section. The screen below should appear, complete all the fields and sections on this page. Any field marked with an asterisk (*) means you must provide the information. Once you have completed all the fields, you need to press the 'Save and Update Template' button at the bottom of the page.
- Once you have Saved and Updated Template, you will be taken back to the main Profile Template page (as shown below). You will notice that the section you've just completed will now display the green tick.
- Continue completing sections 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 and Save and Update Template as you go. We have some advice on writing your Personal Statement. Once you've completed your Profile Template screen should display like below.
- You will also notice, that when you click Back to My Account, the page will show that the My Profile Template section is completed.