Completing Your Profile
Once you've successfully logged in to your KentChoices account, your account homepage will appear. To create your profile, click My Profile Template. We recommend this is completed first.
- You will be given 6 sections to complete. The first being Personal Details, the second Parental Information, then Qualifications, Work Experience, Personal Statement, and lastly Equality and Diversity.
- Start with the Personal Details section. The screen below will appear and you need to complete every section. Any field marked with an asterisk (*) means you must provide the information. Once you've added your information you must press 'Save and Update Template' at the bottom of the page, otherwise you will lose your progress.
- You will be taken back to the Profile Template page, where you'll notice it now has a green tick.
- Repeat the process for the remaining sections, remembering to Save and Update Template as you go. We have some advice on writing your Personal Statement. Once you've completed each section they will have green ticks. Click Back to My Account.
- The page will show that the My Profile Template section is completed.
You're now ready to search and apply for courses.