Searching and Adding To Your Favourites
Once you've successfully completed your profile, you're ready to search for courses and add these to your favourites by following the steps below.
- To search for full-time courses, use the Courses button at the top banner of the page.
- In the full-time courses section, you can search by sixth form or college (provider), by sector, by qualification, by level or by typing key words in the search bar.
- For this example we have searched 'criminology'. As you can see all the courses with this key word are displayed. You can refine your search, by using the 'Refine by' fields on the left-hand side of the page.
- If you would like to find out more about a course, click the course name. The course details will appear. If you would like more information about the sixth form, college or training provider, you can click on the provider box, under the back to search results button.
- Once you've found all of the course(s) you wish to apply for, add the course to you favourites using the purple button. Once this is done, you will get a successful message on your screen.
You should now be ready to make and send your application.