Self-Registering for a KentChoices Account
If you would like to apply for courses in the Kent area, and you are currently attending an independent school, a school outside Kent or currently being educated at home, you will need to self-register. To self-register, please follow these steps:
- On the log in screen, click on Register New User on the right hand side.
- You will be taken to the register new account section of the website. Please select the most appropriate option. If your school or provider is listed, please do not self-register and speak to your current school first.
- Once you have selected the appropriate option (either Educated at Home or Out of Area or Not Listed), click Create a new account.
- Enter your information, please note you can still proceed if you do not know your Unique Learner Number.
- Once you have created you account, you will receive an instant email from email@example.com. If you do not receive this email, check your junk/spam folder. Otherwise, click on the Resend Verification button.
- From your email, click the Verify Account button within 24 hours to activate your account.
- Once you have clicked on the Verify Account, your web browser will open, where you will be able to log in to the system.