Summer Holidays and Onwards
During summer holidays:
- Look into volunteering or work experience over the summer holidays.
- Prepare and attend any interviews.
- If you haven’t heard from your school, college or training provider regarding your place for September, chase them up as soon as possible.
- Collect your exam results and act quickly if you didn’t get the results you needed or expected. The quicker you act, the more likely you’ll get something you want. You can contact your school or college for advice, or book an appointment with The Education People.
You need help or something to do over the summer:
- Consider singing up for the National Citizen Service, this will help you succeed post-16 and will make you more employable.
- If you still have not found anything, The Education People can help direct you. You can book an appointment online.