Are You in Years 12 or 13?

Young people are expected to stay in education or training until they're 18 years old. But you can decide how and where to do this. In general terms you can stay in full-time education, be in employment with formal training, like an apprenticeship, be self-employed or in training.

If you're in Years 12 or 13 at school or college, they will be able to help you decide what to do next. You can ask you careers teacher or student services department for further information. 

If you want to change school or college and don't feel comfortable asking for help or if you're in employment, training or an apprenticeship and want to change direction, you can: 

If you are not in education, employment or training then we can help, visit the What If I am Not In Education, Employment or Training or Want to Change section.