Psychology is the systematic study of behaviour and mental processes. Psychology has its roots in both the natural and social sciences, leading to a variety of research designs and applications, and providing a unique approach to understanding modern society.
IB Psychology examines the interaction of biological, cognitive and sociocultural influences on human behaviour, thereby adopting an integrative approach.
Part 1: Core
· The biological level of analysis
· The cognitive level of analysis
· The sociocultural level of analysis
Part 2: Options
· Abnormal psychology
· Developmental psychology
· Health psychology
· Psychology of human relationships
· Sport psychology
Part 3: Qualitative research methodology
· Qualitative research in psychology
Part 4: Simple experimental study (SL/HL)
· Introduction to experimental research methodology