This BTEC Course is equal to two A Levels.
The Football Academy supports this course; students will be given the fantastic opportunity to join our league winning team. Football Academy students will train and play weekly - this is optional.
- Sport and Exercise Physiology
- Functional Anatomy
- Applied Sport & Exercise Psychology
- Field & Laboratory-based Fitness Training
- Applied Research Methods in Sport & Exercise Science
- Coaching for Performance & Fitness
2 Optional Units from:
- Biomechanics in Sport & Exercise Science
- Specialised Fitness Training
- Research Project in Sport & Exercise Science
- Sociocultural Issues in Sport & Exercise
- Technology in Sport & Exercise Science