This is a Higher Level Social Anthropology Course that is part of our IB Programme. This course is equal to 1 A Level.
Social Anthropology is a fascinating course which gives insight into human behaviour around the world through looking at different case studies (ethnographies).
We will first focus on the 6 big Social Anthropological questions:
1. What is Culture?
2. What does it mean to be a person?
3. What does it mean to live in society?
4. How are we the same and yet different from each other?
5. What does anthropology matter?
6. To what extent is it possible to know others?
5 GCSEs grade 4 and above including English and Maths