Compass+ is a user-friendly digital tool designed specifically for educators, offering comprehensive resources and guidance to help you develop the future skills of your students.
The tool allows you to benchmark, manage, track and report on your school's careers provision at individual student level. Once populated with student data, Compass+ also allows staff to track individual student activities, interests and destinations, store careers partner contacts, and complete and analyse the Future Skills Questionnaires.
Please Note: we are continually developing these pages, please Get In Touch if links are not working or you have any ideas to help us improve the site.
- A template letter/email to send parents and carers raising awareness of the FSQ questionnaire and that students will be asked to complete it.
- A list of recommended steps to effectively launch FSQ. Note: not all steps may be required in your school setting.
- A one page document with everything you need to know about the FSQ.
- A PowerPoint presentation educating about the FSQ (hosted on Issu.com). From there you can download the file to be used in the classroom.
The Gatsby Benchmark Activity Guide is a useful tool to be used in line with Compass+; it maps activities to each benchmark to aid with the planning of careers lessons and help you to meet all of the benchmarks.
- The checklist provides a list of recommended steps to get started with Compass+.
- This checklist is designed to help Career Leaders who have mastered the Compass+ basics and are ready to make effective use of more features.
- Access a one-page summary of the uses and benefits of using Compass+ including links to support and next steps.
- This checklist is designed to help Careers Leaders quickly navigate Compass+.
- The Careers and Enterprise Company product experts run training webinars to share new product functionality. Each webinar is hosted on Zoom and lasts approximately one hour.
- To help you use Compass+ more effectively in your setting, there are a range of help articles and resources available in the Help Centre plus comprehensive self-paced training modules available in the Digital Hub.