There have been significant changes to careers education in recent years, with new statutory guidance from the Department for Education, updates to the Ofsted inspection handbook and new models and approaches to careers education being rolled out across England.
The Kent and Medway Careers Hub work with school leaders to make sure your school understands and complies with its statutory duties, can access the latest advice and resources, is linked up to our network of senior business volunteers and can help every one of your students to take their best next step out of education and into the world of work.
How We Support School Leaders
- Make your careers education programme as efficient as possible
- Help your Careers Leader to increase their impact
- Share best practice and drive innovation
- Match you with a senior business volunteer to shape your careers programme
- Funding for your Careers Leader
- Education Leaders free 1 Hour learning module Education Leaders: Careers Awareness
This course supports senior leaders to investigate how outstanding careers provision can be employed as a vehicle for wider school/college improvement.
Find training and resources to support you to better understand the value of careers leadership, the careers education landscape, understand the role and value of a Careers Leader.
Training and resources to support teachers to better understand the value of careers leadership, the careers education landscape, understand the role and value of a Careers Leader and how subject teachers can contribute to good careers education.